Wednesday, February 1, 2012

walk this way...through the trenches

Being a mother has been one heck of a ride for the last almost 8 years. I am in the thick of it and it seems to be just getting thicker. As I stumble my way through this journey I am learning many things. Lots actually. About myself, about my God, about my husband, about my kids, about my friends, about my community, about life, all kinds of stuff really. I am far from who God wants me to be and I believe motherhood is a key part of what He is using to mold me. So I suppose I will hold on for dear life and enjoy this walk...more a roller coaster ride really. Here marks a place to walk with me a bit if you choose in the trenches of motherhood. Pull out those mud boots... I think we'll need them!

No comments:

Post a Comment