Friday, April 13, 2012

words

I love words. I love to surround myself with words that challenge me, inspire me, define me, explain to me, teach me, speak to me, scare me, show me. Words in so many ways are life-givers... words can give life, words can take away. We all choose what kind of words to give to others. And often times I come across someone else's words that breathe life into my very soul.
After a very long day today of feeling a little defeated I stumbled across this...

You learn to speak by speaking,
to study by studying,
to run by running,
to work by working;
and just so, you learn to love by loving.

All those who think to learn in any other way deceive themselves.

- Saint Francis de Sales


...and suddenly I felt stronger again. Defeated no more, for I must keep doing and trying things to actually ever get better at anything. Can't very well be a good _______, without just doing _________. Tomorrow is a new day, another morning to try again. And try I will! Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment